|America Crossword Puzzles|
• American Outlaws and Bad Guys - infamous outlaws, serial killers, and all-round bad guys.|
• American Heroes - America has it's fair share of heroes.
• The American Civil War - the war that opened wounds that have not yet completely healed.
• 20th Century American History - discover a few tidbits from American history.
• American Presidents - how complete is your knowledge of American Presidents?
• American Cities - how much do you know about some of America's largest cities?
|Entertainment Crossword Puzzles|
• Classic Books and Authors - stories that will forever endure.|
• Classic Television Shows - some of the famous people and events of our favorite past-time.
• Childrens Books and Stories - the tales and exploits of great heroes and villians.
• At The Movies - facts and people involved in the creation of our favorite films.
• Famous Actors - a few actors from the thousands of great movies and TV shows.
|General Knowledge Crossword Puzzles|
• General Knowledge Crossword Puzzle One - The first general knowledge crossword puzzle.|
• General Knowledge Crossword Puzzle Two - Another general knowledge crossword puzzle.
• General Knowledge Crossword Puzzle Three - Yet another general knowledge crossword puzzle.
• General Knowledge Crossword Puzzle Four - The fourth general knowledge crossword puzzle.
• General Knowledge Crossword Puzzle Five - The fifth and final general knowledge crossword puzzle.
|History Crossword Puzzles|
• Wars of the Past - they create, destroy, and unfortunately seems to be inevitable.|
• World History - Discover just a few tidbits about the history of this planet.
• More World History - more history and events of this planet of ours.
• Inventors and Inventions - our thirst for ways to make things easier, or more productive never ends.
|Music Crossword Puzzles|
• Pop Hits From the Past - music has always helped us define the way we think and feel.|
• Rock and Roll - test your knowledge of just a portion of the much great music we love.
• Classical Music - test your knowledge of some of the more common Classical Music tidbits.
• Music and Musicians - let music calm the savage beast with this puzzle.
|Nature and Science Crossword Puzzles|
• Oceans Seas and Waterways - there are thousands of lakes, rivers, oceans seas, and waterways.|
• More Oceans Seas and Waterways - a second crossword puzzle on the waterways of the world.
• Birds and Flying Things - covers not just birds, but other flying creatures as well.
• Geography - This puzzle takes you through just some of the incredible facts about this planet.
• The Human Body - we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
• Science and Nature - explore some of the wonderful facts of our world.
• Space - past the Milky Way, and into a universe of wonder.
• Animals and other Creatures - Test your knowledge of just a few of the hundreds of different animals.
• More Animals - some of the loved, and fearsome creatures that live on this planet of ours.
|Crossword Puzzles About People|
• Leaders and Rulers - some of the most well-known, most loved or most hated.|
• Fictional Characters - some of the strange and wonderful things we dream up.
• Peoples of the World - cultural distinctions and traditions make this world a fun place to explore.
• Who Said It? - Famous Quotes - just a few of the many famous quotes, by famous people.
• Who Am I? - can you name the famous people in this puzzle?
• Bible Characters - test your knowledge on just a few of the more common Bible characters.
|Sports and Recreation Crossword Puzzles|
• Games and Recreation - there are many things we do to fill our spare hours.|
• Sports in General - we are created with the desire to compete against others.
• The Olympic Games - the first of the modern Olympics took place in 1896.
• NHL Hockey - hockey has grown to become one of our favorite sports.
• Baseball History - how well do you know your Major League baseball history?
|Crossword Puzzles About The World Around Us|
• Places in the World - there are a million fascinating places to visit.|
• More Places in the World - second crossword puzzle on Places in the World takes you to a few more of them.
• World Religions - a tour through many of the world's religions and traditions.
• Languages of the World - the ultimate crossword puzzle on authentic languages of the world.
• Capital Cities of the World - learn about some capital cities that you don't know.
|Themed Crossword Puzzles|
• Animals That Are Not Animals - The answers are animal names, but the questions, are not!|
• Clothes and Costumes - explores some of the classic types of clothes and costumes.
• Money and Currency - from gold to paper, money is a very useful thing to have.
• Technology - the ever advancing world of technology keeps us on our toes.
• Medicine - the way scientists and physicians were able to improve human life.
• Food and Drinks - our world is filled with many exotic foods, refreshing drinks, and gourmet treats.
• Transportation - a few of the ways that we get around.
• Measurement - it seems that everything on earth needs to be measured.
• Fill in the Blank Quotations - find the missing word in this collection of familiar everyday quotations.
• More Fill in the Blank Quotations - the second collection of familiar everyday quotations. Find the missing word.